Have you ever thought why all the saints have to leave their wives before attaining the supreme knowledge and most of them get out when their wives are sleeping without even bidding final goodbye? why? Can't they take their wives with them. Why are wives treated as objects of sexual desire and a barrier to attainment of "Nirvana". Once the saints rises above the barrier of sexual desire then the wife is discarded as one discards some bad habit. Why? Can, t wife be a friend a companion to "Nirvana"? Aren' t marriages everlasting institutions of friendship and companionship that is meant to transcend and to go beyond the boundaries of sexual passion? Sri Ramkrishna Paramahansa never left his wife but for him she was a companion, like a medium to be one with God. So why? leave a woman behind?

I dont know whether iam right or wrong but since childhood while reading about these saints I learnt to worship them but always in my mind came a question that what happened to their wives after they left forever unannounced? What would happen to me if my husband leavesme one day unannounced for the sake of attainment of higher regions? i wouldn't hate him as his purpose his divine, i would worship him for that but lets face it I would die within because in an instant I loose my friend, who is sometimes actually most of the time nurtured by like a son, who plays and teases me like a sibling, who protects me like a father and cares for me like a mother. Dear would be saints a wife bears mental tortures, rape by her husband and physical torture and she will not only bear but gladly accept this divinity in you. tell her of your intentions and you will find no other friend philosopher and guide better than her in this lonely world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Books that you should read to know life better

For the infidels it rained that night

On Empathy